Frequently Asked Questions. (FAQ)
1. What is IPTV? [
click here fo video
explaination of iptv ]
IPTV, Internet Protocol television is a system through which television services are delivered using the Internet.
2. How many Channels are available on IPTV?
It depends on the provider, different iptv service provider provides
different channel list. Currently there are more then 800+ Live Channels available on the IPTV. The channel list is constantly updated and new channels are always coming available.
3. What kind of Internet service do I require for IPTV to work without interruption?
You need minimum Internet Speed of
25mbs and Unlimited Data in order for the IPTV.
4. Do I require any other devices for the IPTV?
Yes, you need to have a Set-Top-Box (STB), this device work as a receiver for the IPTV. This IPTV uses
5. Are there any High Definition (HD) Channels?
Yes there are many HD channels available in the IPTV
6. How is the quality of the service?
There is no noticeable differences in the IPTV and traditional TV services provided by many major TV providers.